We would like to thank our National Missing
Children’s Day 2021 Sponsors
NATIONAL MISSING CHILDREN’S DAY 2022
Saturday, May 21, 2022
3265 W. Market St.
Akron, OH 44333
- Free & Open to the public
- Free “take home” ID kits
- DNA Kits
- Child safety Information
- Free Gift bags from local agencies!
13th ANNUAL ALL ABOUT KIDS SUMMER PARTY
Sunday, June 5, 2022
Todaro’s Party Room
1820 Akron-Peninsula Rd.
Akron, OH 44313
- Appetizers, Dinner, Dessert & Open Bar
- Silent & Oral Auction
- Smart Casual Attire
- Music Provided By Patrick Ruebensaal
Zoom webinar: How to support kids mental health
Date: Apr 20, 2022
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this webinar:
Take Home Fingerprint/ID Kits
- Kits are available for Summit County and surrounding communities.
- Kits are delivered directly to your organization.
- All kits come with additional safety information & DNA kits.
Click here to request Take-Home Kits for your event.
GASP (Guardians Advocating Child Safety and Protection) sponsors and participates in numerous fundraising and special events throughout the year.
CHILD ID / FINGERPRINTING EVENTS please click here to view
Tuesday, DECEMBER 3, 2019
You have the power to make a difference – worth is measured not by how much you have, but by the number of people you impact! GASP would like you to consider making an impact in one of three ways: YOUR TIME – YOUR MONEY- REFER A FRIEND
- YOUR TIME – Volunteers are needed to staff fingerprinting events, attend court sentencings, speaking engagements, or help with fundraising events
- YOUR MONEY – GASP is a 501(C)3 organization, so donations are tax deductible
- REFER A FRIEND – Ask a friend to join you at our events
If you are looking to make a donation before year end, please consider GASP!
Donate By Mail
Checks should be made out to GASP and mailed to:
53 University Avenue, 4th Floor
Akron, Ohio 44308
Donate By Phone
MasterCard or VISA are welcome, please call: 330-247-1402.
GASP’s Annual Fall Luncheon
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
RUNAWAY TRAIN 25
Twenty five years ago, Soul Asylum’s “Runaway Train” music video featured images of missing children, and helped close 21 cases. If one video could recover that many children, how many can we find with the power of new technology and social media?
For the 25th anniversary, we re-imagined “Runaway Train” with new artists, and a dynamic music video that updates itself with missing children from the NCMEC database, specific to a viewer’s location.